My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A first

A contestant got up on the price is right and the guy was wearing a suit. So much nicer then the do it yourself t-shirt that everyone seems to do. Some people wear some pretty stupid stuff while they are on stage, but this was a breath of fresh air. Plus he made it to the showcase showdown.

Plus I think I might have found a house that I like. Well I found a couple houses that I like, they aren't new, well 1 of them has never had anyone living in them, so it's like new. This new house stuff is going to drive me crazy and I'm ready to move on and get into somewhere new

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter