My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Return of the Jedi tidbits

I just got done watching Return of the Jedi on a local tv station. Good movie, but I have a few problems with it.

Lando is flying into the new death star and and the tiny x-wing is having issues moving inside of it, so bad that it crashes into the wall and explodes. Well the big bad milenium falcon flys around with very little problems. How the f does that happen???

You know who I feel the sorriest for in the movie. It's the random rebel soldiers in the end sequence of the movie. See there is a celebration going on and the ewoks are playing music and dancing and so are these random rebel guys. They just are standing there and busting a grove. They even made a rebel trooper action figure:



and then they made a action figure for the dancing rebel troop:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Damn that trooper could cut the rug.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thinkt he reason the Falcon can fly around in it so well is because Lando was flying it. He was the previous owner of the Millenium Falcon before he lost it in some gambling thing with Han Solo. So I guess we should assume he was a master at it just like Han Solo is.

Thats just my thought..hehe. I watched Return of the Jedi this weekend too.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the dancing rebel troop have thrusting dance engines on his ship?

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well I hear that's how his ship was powered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter