My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Stupiest Person is....

I've come to the conclusion that Darth Vader is the stupidest person of all time. Ok, so his kids are born, but the fool can't find either 1 of them. One of them has the same last name as he did, Skywalker!!! Don't they have a galactic white pages or something. How many skywalkers can there be??? It's not like it's as common as Fett or Calrission. He's so dumb!!!!!

On to my world. I went to El Pollo Loco tonight and on the menu it says "leg or thigh" so I order 2 leg or thigh, thinking they would pick what they wanted to, maybe 1 of each or 2 of the same. But instead I get 2 legs and 2 thighs. Ahhhhh!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

Luke even lived with Vaders cousins ON IS OLD HOME PLANET!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter