My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, May 12, 2005

1 Week

1 week until the new star wars movie comes out. I remember that I went to the midnight screening of episode 1, had someone stand in line and we all leached off him for tickets. Went to an advance screening of Episode 2. Now that the last episode is coming out I feel the buzz but am to old to get all crazy about it at this point. I will see it in the theaters, which is rare for me, but I won't see it the first day, much less the first week.

Burger King is the lucky store that will get all the hype for the movie with all the new food toys. back in the day u didn't get toys for the Star Wars movies, u got glasses. I have all of them except a couple of the episode 4 glasses. Of course my favorite glass is the episode 5 glass with Lando on it. I have like 3 or 4 of them, but it's my favorite!!! I only use this glass, no one else uses this glass, no one!!! So when my clumsy ass aunt comes to town, what's the first glass she grabs??? Of course my Lando glass. I feared she would break it and then break my heart. She didn't break it, but I made sure she didn't use it again. Use my jabba glass, my ewok glass, just not LANDO!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

Lando was the 1st inter-galatic pimp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter