My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Can a gang bang consist of getting screwed twice?

Yeah, I think yesterday I got gang banged at work. And by that I mean I got screwed twice. Both my shift leaders took a dump on me and called it. Got the first call at 6:45 and she was legitimitly sick. So, I woke up, cleaned up and hauled myself into work. Couple hours into the day, my night time shift leader came into the store and told me that someone was dying or something like that, blah blah blah. She wanted to trade days with me. Ok, that's fine. Don't ask me what was her deal, she just needed the time off. I didn't pay attention since I just didn't care. At that point in the day, my day was shot and it was down hill from there. I was actually thinking about taking the day off.

I'll try to get out of there early today.

I need to go to ticketmaster today and get a graduation present for 1 of my employees. He wants to go to this 1 concert so bad and has been trying to win tickets for the past few weeks and he gets so bummed out when he doesn't win them. So I'll swoop in and save the day.

What's the deal with all the celebrity weddings lately?

Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellwiger? Ahhhh, I smell publicity stunt. Maybe I'm wrong, but hey they did meet at a tsunami benefit.

Seal and Heidi Klum? I just pray they don't have kids, cause u know how some kids have there parents characteristics. Well I'm sure there baby would have Heidi's body and Seals head. Bad face and no hair, not good. Shit, I just found out she really is pregnant. I pray for the kid

I promise that I will not follow the trend and I will not get married. No more celebrity weddings for a while. I will not participate in this current trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter