My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 16, 2005

She's back...

My employee that didn't show on saturday was back again at work today. No sorry to me or nothing. She's knee deep in her lies. But I still keep her since I like my free time!!!!

Got woken up at 5:50 this morning. Shit someone must be dead or something, nope my old man calling and talking house stuff with me, and then he asked me what time it was here and I told him it was 5:50 and he said he was sorry.

At the store I have free wi-fi for customers, but 1 of them is getting out of hand. She sits in the store, couple hours at a time and just gets a drink and chips. Yeah that's fine and stuff, but she brings her dogs with her and leaves them outside for hours on end. Please remember that it was 100 degrees today and the dogs are basically laying on ashpalt. Customers are starting to complain about it and complain to her about her leaving her pooches outside for hours. Well needless to say I think it could get ugly. She says she uses the internet for school, ok fine. But a customer said something to her about them today and she said to one of my employees that she doubts I would say anything about it to her since it would be stupid for me to do that to a customer. She also claims that while she might not be spending alot of money at the store, once she graduates, she will. Yea right. If I have to get ugly with her about the way she treats her dogs, I doubt I will miss her $2.10 she drops on me daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter