My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, May 07, 2005

PC my ass!!!!

Not that I really cared about them, but I care less even more for Marquette Univeristy now since they changed there name again. It was not PC to call them the Warriors. So they went with the Golden Eagles, which everyone hated. The alumni and the students bitched that they hated it so they changed the name again. This time they changed it to "The Gold" WTF????? The Gold, what the hell is that. So what is there mascot going to be, a gold bar or gold brick. Maybe a guy dressed in all gold, named Fort Knox. That's a real sad name!!!

I hate when people get all PC and change the name of there school mascot. St. Johns use to be the Red Men, now they are the Red Storm, very weak!!!

My favorite PC name change was when the university of hawaii changed there name from the rainbow warriors to just the warriors. Why the change, well it was cause the rainbow was a symbol for the gay community. How sad is that????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter