My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, May 13, 2005

Baking

I'm sitting here in my house and baking cause the AC won't kick in right now. I could get up and lower the temp, or......I could just sit and wait. I'll wait and bake.

Speaking of baking I have to cater a lunch for like 600 people today and like 80 people on tuesday. Needless to say, things are good at the store. I might soon own my car again, which would be real good!!!! Paying off a car loan in 6 months is good for me!!! I think I might buy the store a delivery/reefer truck. I know, a reefer truck, it's not the blunt mobile, it's a refrigerated truck. Could I get enough use out of it to justify it. I'm not sure if I want to invest that much hoping it will work out.

I love going to the school that I deliver lunch to on fridays. It's always an adventure. Always a stupid story. Well since it is also a church on the side, they have a youth center and of course they show pictures of things they have done, oh and also pictures of the hot chicks too. Well they must of went on a habitat for humanity type thing to mexico and they took some pics in front of the house they were working on. All the kids have this disgusted look on there face and look scared shit less. Then they show pictures of the kids while they are at the posh hotel and they are happier then pigs in slop. Here's there attitude, yeah hotels and fun, blahhh to the scary people. Hmmm, sounds like my opinions too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter