My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crazy thinking

The closer we get to the new star wars movie, the crazier of thoughts I get about the movie. Ok, so lets assume that Annakin is right handed, that's the hand he uses his saber with. Plus that's also the hand that got chopped off and was replaced with a mechanical hand. So now that we have the back ground to my crazy thoughts. So as a teen growing up or someone is his early 20's, he has urges. How tough would it be for the kid to use his hand when he needs to pleasure himseld. Imagine a metal hand pulling it. I doubt that would be hot. Speaking of not being able to get the job done with a metal hand. Ok so Anakin and Padame got it on and in the new movie she gets pregnant. Well I would think that they would of had some sort of forplay, so imagine him trying to get intimate with padame down there with his metal hand. She could not of been into that. Imagine if he gave her the shocker with the metal hand, that could really be some sort of shocker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter