My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, December 17, 2004

White Trash Alert

Ok, I might be white trash and have seen what some might consider white trash. Off to me first:

Am I white trash???

Ok, so every night my dogs wake me up at 3am to go outside, it drives me nuts, but better outside then in the house. Soooooo, here's the white trash question. When they are outside I like to also go piss outside too. I just walk over to the bush and let it all go, cause I have to go and it's 3am and all, plus it's like 60 degrees outside, so no shrinking happens, not that anyone would notice. Also today they wanted to go out at 7am and once again I whipped it out and let it go. Now remember it is really early and no one can see me, well they could if they were exactly looking and they were up at 3am. So does this make we white trash?

Also I know this isn't considered white trash, but......I have seen a ton of cross eyed people and I am never sure if they are looking at me or if they are not and I don't want to stare. Ahhh they are driving me nuts. Why are they falling under white trash, well cause you just had to see them, but trust me. They were white trash.

BTW, I spotted a sweat ass curly mullet today and it made me want to grow my hair long and dance the ache breaky. Don't tell my heart, my ache breaky heart, I just don't think you understand my mullet!!!

Was watching Letterman tonight and they bumped Caroline Rhea from the show, ha ha ha. She took over Rosie's talk show, ran it into the ground after 1 season, now has to resort to doing stand up comedy and to top it off, she got bumped cause Jeff Goldblum and Terrell Owens took up all the time. Screw you Caroline Rhea, your career is over. Yes I am hiring if you need something.


Current Mood:

Trashing

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

I saw a great stewie griffin t-shirt in madison that had stewie in a mullet with a tattoo and diaper saying "deliciously white trash"
AHHHH ED WITT JUST SAID YIPPY SKIPPY!!!!!
Get White Trashed.

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So since Caroline Rhea has no career, it means BOTH her and I will work for Flounder soon enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter