My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Morning time

Ahhhh it's wednesday morning and I'm such a busy bee, well in all reality, this morning I'm not. Some how, some way, I misplaced my corproate credit card. It's somewhere safe though since no one is using it. I called the bank yesterday and gave them the heads up that it might be gone. Other then that, nothing major happened in my life yesterday. Oh oh oh, I took my car into the shop yesterday and got it fixed. It only cost me $714, yeah only that. Ugh, F alternators!!!! They also said that somehow there was mixed fluids in my car and they had no f'n idea how that happened. Well I won't admit to them that I did it. See how good of a mechanic that I am. The mechanic also said my flux capacitor was all screwed up and that I won't be able to get up to 88mph anytime soon.

Hmmmm, well the founder of Am-way has passed on. I wonder if anyone sold him a casket for that special time in his life cause I know someone that will sell it to him and not only does he get a piece of the profit, but so does his friend who got him started in this business.

Last thing for today is me trying to acquire another store, the other half thinks that I am nuts, but here's the deal. I think I can get 2 more stores really fast. 1 will be a complete cluster since it's in a gas station and the owner is selling the gas station and the new owner wants to lease the store. WTF????? You bust your ass and you don't own it???? But I think I can go in there and be like, here's the deal, accept it or tough shit. Something is better then nothing. The reason I found out about this is cause the corporate guy stopped at the store and said everything was fine and he's happy. Sales at the store are up 19% for the quarter, so corporate is real happy with me, so I can call my shots I think. Well probably not, but I can always dream can't I????

Will try to update later in the day



My Current Mood:

I'm hungry



4 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Flounder, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Alloys yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Alloys I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Flounder, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Alloys yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Alloys I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Flounder, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Almanor yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Almanor I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site The Flounder, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Alloys yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Alloys I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter