My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

once upon a time....

Hey Scott Peterson is going to die, well he was given the death penelty, I doubt he will really die though since most death sentances drag out. I think the only person they were in a real big hurry to kill was Tim Mcveigh.

Ok, on to my day.................

Well Coke is now re-imaging there Vanilla Coke. It now has a big V on it. It almost looks like V from the tv show "V" Back in the day, that was the show. First the mini series and then the tv show. Ok, but here's my real issue with the V show. Ok, so 1 of the visitors knocked boots with a human and got the human woman pregnant. Now I don't know everything about how things work. But I don't think a lizard, which is what the aliens were, would be sexually compatible to get a woman pregnant. But somehow she became pregnant. I don't even know how a lizard penis even works, could it get in her??? I mean what kind of fake skin did they have on this alien??? Also was the alien circumcised??? I hate when shows like this aren't even true to science. I'll accept that aliens might be out there and they might be stealing people to eat them and drain the earth of all it's water, but I WILL NOT except these kind of inaccuracies. Damn u tv!!!

Ok, so why would animal/human sex not work and get her pregnant, well it's because of the legend of the donkey woman. She, to my knowledge, has never gotten pregnant, I never ever heard of the donkey child. Now I don't know exactly if she really exists, I asked 1 of my employees who is from mexico and he has never heard of the donkey woman, but he has been to a roaster fight, so he's down with the fun animal stuff.

Ok, back to my mexican employee, he is so funny when he works with this other guy. They are like the odd couple and argue like a married couple. One of them (the employee from mexico) is lud, he doesn't understand the indoor voice kind of thing, and he tries his best to explain everything that he can. The other guy is annoying and likes to think he is funny. Put them together and they are gold. To hard to explain.

Ahhhh jennifer just drove me nuts. She is going out marketing tomorrow morning and asked me where she thought she should go. I gave her 2 ideas, she said no to both and told me to think of some more. I told her I couldn't and she got all shitty with me cause I didn't come up with any ideas. I did come up with some ideas. YOU DIDN'T LIKE THEM, so tough tootsies!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, ABC, those new commercials for Alias are going to make me start watching the show. Damn Jennifer Garner is hot, here's some ABC photos:





Damn u ABC why are u doing this to me, all those different looks from her, blahhh. I tried watching the show 1 time before, but couldn't get into it. Maybe it's better if I watch it on mute. I think the reason I tried to get into this show in the past is cause it is kind of like a couple movies I liked: "Le Femme Nikita" and the american remake "Point of No Return"

Current Mood: Waiting to watch a new tv show, January 5th can't come soon enough for me


1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

I always thought Angie Drake looked a little like her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter