My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Kicked in the balls today

Well for the second day in a row, I did a double and not only that, we were busier then shit at the store today. Yeah money is nice, but......wanting to pull your hair out at the end of the day isn't a good thing.

Got to the store early and as soon as I got there the phone rings, it's corporate calling. They want to know what my stance on the store is and all that stuff and then the corporate big wig says "I hate to get all wrapped up with rumors and stuff" so I told her then she is doing exactly what she hates and that she shouldn't be doing that. Ha ha ha, I am such a smart ass

After I settled in at the store, I ran over to Fry's (the local grocery store here) and as soon as I started towards the entrance, this salvation army ringer started ringing really loud, as soon as I walked away, no ringing. So basically he would just ring reallly really loud as soon as some one approached and then would completely stop as soon as no one was around. Good ringer, well not really

Also at Fry's today I saw something I can't really remember ever seeing. I saw a woman's plumbers crack.....ahhhhhhh. Some grocery bagger was showing me some crack. Now was it because she had no panties on or she had plumber crack. I don't really know and I didn't really look to close.

Every once in a while I step into a time warp when I go shopping. A couple years ago I went to time warp Wal-mart and bought some starting line up action figures. I got a Eric Montross and a David Klingler, but this was in 2002, no where near when these starting lineups were released. Only way to explain it was a worm hole. Ok, well it happened again tonight and once again it was toys. Went to Toys R Us and while I was waiting to check out, I stepped into the worm hole. There was an old O-Town laminated picture for sale and in it Jacob was clean cut, so it had to be a real early on picture of O-Town. Ok, so that's nice, but after I checked out, the person behind me was buying musical keychains and when u hit the button it would play a certain song that was featured on the key chain. They were going to buy these for someone I think and not as a joke. I feel sorry for the person who gets the Christina Aguilera "genie in a bottle" keychain. Ok, that's not bad, but they were also buying keychains that player Ricky Martin's "Maria" and also the Spice Girls "Spice Up Your Life!!!!" Fuck those are pure shit, I wanted to buy them and give them as prank gifts to friends, but these people were going to give these to real people as real gifts. Ahhhh sorry people.

My Current Mood: Kicked in the balls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter