My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Lovin every minute of it!!!! Oh yeah!!!!

Let's check the news and then we will move on to my life:

Well the only story worth reporting in my life is the story about Jenna Bush becoming a teacher.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20041215/en_afp/usbushjennapeople_041215213435

It makes me want to pack up and move to Washington DC, adopt a child and pray and prey and pray that my kid would get her as a teacher. Jenna has that girl next door kind of look to her and to me that makes her hot. Plus she likes to get drunk and then who knows what will happen!!!! Just look at her!!!



See look how crocked she is and how much fun she is having. Now for a more natural picture of her






Now on to my life:

First thing I did today after I left the house was go to Taco Bell. I approached the drive thru and as soon as I drove up I noticed all the employees were outside of the store in back and when they noticed me they scurried into the store. It's almost as if it was like I was with the government and they thought I was there to check there green cards. Or perhaps like they were cochroaches and I turned on the light, they all ran into the store.

Went x-mas shopping today at an un-named store, but damn they were doing karaoke at this store, or at least something like it. To get some service at the store you have to give them your name and when it is your turn, they will announce it and then you will get some help. Of course when they announced my name, I yelled bingo. They didn't apreciate that.

Last thing today is the crazy inflatables that people put up. Today I noticed an Eyore, the donkey from Winnie the Pooh, and it had on reindeer antlers. It's crazy the stupid shit people will put up in front of there house or place of business. Yeah there are people will big pumpkins and such in front of there house. But the best place for them is in front of car dealers. My all time favorite was an alien super hero. Had the alien face, but had on like a superman style outfit, along with a cap. If that doesn't make you buy a car, nothing will. Well maybe the giant inflatable monkey will also work too.

My current mood:
Pimping-Lando style


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter