My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Wild Wild West

Well the west maybe wild, but my life surely isn't anywhere near wild.

Ok, so where to start, work isn't to bad. I'm writing this while working, yeah wifi at U of P. But after this I have to hang at the store since there was an accident at the school where one of my employees goes to. He said that someone he knows was hurt, granted he found this out at 6pm, and not when I was at the store. Is someone really hurt or does he just want to go out and have a little party in his pants, I have no idea.

Let's see what else is going on in this little world of mine. Today the D-backs signed Troy Glaus. He's a strike out machine and a former all star third baseman for the Anahiem Angels. Why do I bring this up, cause I figured I would work a little sports into my blog every once in a while, and the other reason I bring this up is cause this means that Richie Sexton won't be coming back to the D-backs next year. Hey we basically gave away Curt Schilling for nothing now. Or this could mean that Sexton's shoulder is more screwed up then is being lead on to. Agents lie, no way???

Suns aren't on a roll right now, they are past that, they are on a biscuit. They are tied with Seattle for the best record in the NBA right now. People here in phx are starting to get a little suns crazy, but nothing crazy yet. People say it was bonkers here in 93 when they went to the finals. I'll wait to see what happens this year.

Final little story for you today, but this is great. The famous wax museum in London has really done it this time, to celebrate the christmas season they have set up a nativity scene and it isn't just any normal nativity scene, it's got the David Beckham and Posh Spice as Mary and David, ha ha ha. Those crazy brits, they love those too, but see the thing is, they need to have other women in it to for all the other women that Beck's has banged, blah ha ha ha. Also included in it are Tony Blair and George Bush as 2 of the wise men, I forget who the other one is. Also Graham Norton, who is damn funny, is also involved in it as a shepard. Oh and Kylie Mynogie is the angel in the scene. Now u can imagine that people are pissed about it, but come on, this is funny. Maybe they should have Mini Me be baby Jesus, he's small enough.


Here's the link to the story:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/britain_christmas



My Current Mood: Ready for x-mas

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I'll update the picture later on, damn free servers is a bunch f bitches, holla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter