My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hells Bells

Today was a long day to say the least. There was a Hell's Angels/Toy Drive at the bar in the complex as the store. 2 things that go hand in hand, toys and bad ass men in tight leather. We got killed at the store cause of it, we literly sold out of bread. So that's a good thing. Not to many Angels stopped in, well except the hells security guys. They asked if they could keep getting refills, we of course said yes. We want to keep the peace in the hood, hollllllla!!!!!

After the store closed Jennifer and I went looking at cars again. Saturday we looked at Durangos and had a sleeve car salesman, I know, no way!!!! So tonight we went to look at trailblazers and that sales person was pretty straight forward with us. They didn't have anything I liked either. So after that we went to a new hawaian themed restaurant right around by the store. It won't last more then 6 months. We were the only one's in it for all the time we were there. Talked to the manager and talked shop for a bit, we told him what we did and stuff. So the waitress, a hottie, comes over and tells me she use to work at subway and quiznos and she asks me what I do over at the store, I told he I owned it, that's what I do. Ha ha ha, oh and she was hot. So hopefully when the place she works at goes under, she will come over by us. Please!!!!!

ESPN tonight aired there Ultimate Highlights, which is like top plays of the week to rock music. Ok, so WTF were they doing showing hockey highlights in it??? Is there hockey I didn't know about??? Fuck no, damn u ESPN!!!! So what's even worse then old clips, they showed clips of there in house produced movie "3" in the highlights!!! It's a fucking movie, a movie!!! Self glossing is never cool!!!! Don't forget that it comes out on DVD december 14!!!

I hate how ESPN self glosses itself. I wish it went away at times. It makes people who read scores famous, for what, saying boo yah....or back back back. I wish I could go back in time and not see all the highlights of the weekend sports unless I watch the George Michael Sports Machine. How come everyone has a (fill in the blank) machine. I want one, I want one.



Oh yeah, ESPN tells me Mia Hamm retired, who cares!!!

Cardinals suck, they can't even beat the 49ers, they lost 2 to them this year, pure shit!!!!

Ok, back to my life, enough sports.

Well nothing to crazy is going on. So I think I will keep this 1 short and will update the world on my life tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter