My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Cause tonight tonight tonight....whoaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not that the subject really means anything, but it's from a Genisis song, which was fronted by Phil Collins, who sings my favorite song, "In the air tonight" love that drum solo in that song!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh so what's going on today. Fun fun day at work, well not really. I think the most important thing going on in my life is that I am on day 2 of having a lost credit card. I've told the bank that it might be missing and I have no idea exactly where it is, but have been to lazy to call into the bank and say hey, it's gone. I love the fact that my card pays for all my bills electronically, but now I am going to hate the fact that I am going to have to redo all those numbers, joy joy!!!!

Hannahkah started tonight, so to all my jewish friends, have 8 crazy nights and don't burn the house down with the manora. I know I can't spell. Why do I bring this up, well 1 cause it's a holiday for some people and also it's because I told my mom that my dogs were jewish. Why did I do that you may ask????? Well I did it cause I don't want to put up a x-mas tree at the house, she asked why and the because I don't want it excuse isn't going to cut it, soooooo I told her it would offend the dogs if we put 1 up since they were jewish. Sooooooo now my mom is taking it upon herself to find beanies for my dogs to wear on there heads. My crazy mom.

All for now, my mood hasn't changed


1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my dog is a quarter Jewish....does that mean I don't need to put up a tree either?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter