My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, December 06, 2004

First Time 4 Everything

WTF am I doing with a blog like this??? Well believe it or not I have a lot of stupid things happen to me on a daily basis and this is my chance for me to sound off about my feelings and let people get an idea about my simple life. Well where should I begin about my day, things were ok at the store today, with the rain that we are having and the traditional monday slow period, things are ok. After work is when the fun in my day started, well just a little background, earlier in the day my battery light went on in my car, so I was going to go out and do a few things. I was going to go clothes shopping, go to Best Buy, go to Sears, go to Kinkos, and then finally go to the other store I am thinking about buying. So I was driving home and then realized I spaced and missed my exit, so I got off on the other cross street that I needed to hit. While I was driving along my car radio started going on the fritz, the power started to go on my car, unless I kept on revving it, it was going to die. So I decide that I am going to get in the zone, autozone, since they replaced my battery a couple months ago. Well I finally get in the zone, autozone, and they told me to get out of the zone, autozone, and sit my ass down cause they had no one at the moment to help me. So I sat in the zone, autozone, for an hour and then finally they helped me. As I thought, it was my battery and they swapped it out for me and also told me my allternator was shot, but I should be ok for a bit, enough to get it to the shop to get fixed. Well since I wasted so much time in the zone, autosuck, I only had enough courage to go to Kinkos and get copies. The other crazy thing for me today was those F'n big mouths over at corporate. I am trying to milk them for information about the other store: A) Will they buy it, if so for how much, or B) Will they let it close? Well they told me they didn't want it to close and that they would save the day, well I asked what kind of money they were going to offer for it, so I would embarass myself by low balling the price and also so I could see if I can locate the funding for the new store since corporate might outbid me. Well corporate got all excited that I might want to buy it they told the current owner to call me and talk to me about it!!! F that, I don't want to talk to her!!!! SO she calls me and leaves a message at the beep.....Blahhhhhhhhhhh she's killing me.

Well enough about me, let's talk about what people are getting or are wanting for x-mas:

Me: New Cell Phone and maybe the Star Wars DVDs. I don't want much this year and I think I won't get much this year
Jennifer:
What she is getting for x-mas: Big Dickin
What she wants for x-mas: Big Dickin

The Dogs:
Baby: A new sweater
Blu: A new bone shapped squekey toy, she has 2 already that she loves and the smart has a holiday bone that is the same as her current toys.

My Folks:
Mother: World Peace or some shit like that, or me for her to call her daily and not be like "Yeah, uh huh"
The Old Man: Tools

Friends:
Dan: He's getting the 1 thing he wants the most. Best thing ever!!!!
TJ the DJ and J-Black: Oh my, going shopping in Mexico is fun, enough said!!!
JG: Ha ha ha, I ain't telling what she is getting for x-mas.
Mike: A job
Fist: A job
Kevin: A job, like a hand job or blow job, the guy just needs a woman
Fatty Matty: A young girl and a movie career, he always has one of them, well actually he always has the young girl

If I left u out, sorry I was getting a little worn out with all this x-mas spirit.

Well that's my first entry, I will try to keep updating on a regular basis. Holla



My Current Mood:

Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it's a festive post when it's got OJ Simpson on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter