My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, December 18, 2004

7 days till x-mas and all through the house.....

7 days till x-mas and all through the house, the x-mas tree still isn't up. I will not put the damn tree up. I didn't want it, Jennifer wanted it, so she should put it up. She's sleeping right now, wasting valuable time that could be used to put it up. Here's a picture of the tree.
We could of saved $30 if we would of waited until now to buy it, but then again we could of saved $99 by not buying it:

Brand New Fake x-mas tree that lights up: $99
Brand New tree skirt: $40
Not putting up the tree and taking a stand by not putting it up and proving a point: Not really Priceless, but it makes me feel better


Now that we are getting a little closer to x-mas, let's review what I really want and why I can't have it:

A New Car:
Why I want it: Cause I am due for one. Looking at a trailblazer and other fun cars.
Why I can't have it: Cause I am putting on about 100 miles a day driving back and forth to the store and by doing other little things. So putting on 2500 miles a month would tear through a new car real fast. Might be time to buy my first used .....errrr.... I mean Pre Owned Car. Don't u love it how they call them that now. It's so much more gentler then saying used. Save money that way and don't feel that bad beating it into the ground.

A New House:
Why I want it: It would be nice to move to the other side of town since both me and Jennifer work over there. It would save money on car exspensies (Yeah I know I can't spell) and I think we can get a bigger house. It just makes sense to live where you work, or at least near it
Why I can't get a new house: Well since I think I might have $10 equity in the current house we own. It was so nice to have a ton of it, but then I took all the equity out and leveriged it against owning the restaurant. Dammed store, kills me again


A New Store:
Why I want it: Cause I have about 30 minutes free in my life right now and need something to do with it. Also it could be bought at a cheap price and it's a good store.
Why I won't get it: I think I might of burned a few bridges with the owner since I won't return her 1 call she did. Also since the people at corporate are making me to be some sort of cheap a-hole who wants to sweep in at the last minute and take it. Well that's kind of true, but damn corporate threw me under the bus by telling everyone in the world about my idea. F them!!!


To get laid:
Why I want it: Well it would be nice wouldn't it????
Why I won't get it: Cause as Jennifer has told me a million times over, she is a sexual camel and doesn't need to get laid on a regular basis and like a camel with water, she can go with out it for like years.


OK, here's my football picks this week:

Saturday's games:
Atlanta (-3)
Pittsburg (-10), the giants suck that bad
Washington (5), take the under though, 37, cause the final score will be like 5-0

Sunday's games:
Buffalo (-1.5)
Houston (+1)
Denver (-1)
Green Bay (-3.5)
Indy (-8)
Minnesota (-3)
Jets (-6.5)
Titans (+2)
Philly (-11.5)
San Diego (-10) and also take the over on this game, 40.5, since the browns have just given up on the season
St. Loius (-3) also take the over on this, 41.5
Tampa Bay (-7.5)

Monday Night:
Patriots (-9.5)

Lots of favorites this week, but there's just alot of mismatches this week and alot of playoff spots still open with almost all the teams still in the hunt. Hey the cardinals can still get in, they need to win all there games and for the rams and the sea-chickens to lose all of there games. Hey it can happen!!!! No it can't

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter