My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, December 20, 2004

5 days till x-mas

Yeah there is 5 days until x-mas and the tree still isn't up yet. I am thinking about wrapping Jennifers presents and putting them under the box that the tree is in. Kind of the x-mas spirit right? And BTW besides the serious dicking she is going to get for x-mas, I went out and got her a spa package at some place. She better like it and all since all she does is complain about how she is this and that. Blahhhhh

Some ad virus is on my IE. It doesn't do pop up ads, it directs itself to an ad all by itself instead of going to the page I want it to. Any ideas how to rid myself of this??? I've had to resort to netscape, which I like, for the time being.

I forgot to mention that last week the health inspector stopped over at the store. We got a gold star, only thing we got written up for is the fact that the faucet drips into the sink??? WTF???? The crew said that she was the nicest she has ever been at the store. It's probably cause I treated her like a human and not some sort of nazi ass bitch!!! We chatted about her computer. It is sweet and weighs nothing. Plus it links to without wires to a wireless printer. It rocks. So word to the wise, be nice to them and they will be nice to u.

Went to the bank today and I swear the piece of crap security guards they have amaze me. I'm going to make a list of things I have seen about them or them doing (all of this has been done outside):

1) Reading the Newspaper
2) Talking on a cell phone
3) Dressed in casual wear (I guess security guards have casual days too)
4) Playing gameboy while sitting down
5) Dressed in Raider Clothes while watching over the bank by the drive through

So I know it's the holidays and if u need some extra cash, please buzz me and I will give u the location of my bank so u can hit it up


Last thing for me today is my bad movie habits. Now this could be because I am sick, but I will always watch certain bad movies if they are on. Here's what I watch, at least the movies I can think of off the top of my head:

1) The Lizzie McGuire Movie (Watched part of it again tonight)
2) Drive Me Crazy (Watched part of it again tonight) (I will admit it looks like this film was shot on a 1960's 8mm camera, quality of it sucks.)
3) The Cutting Edge
4) Bend it Like Beckham
5) Pleasantville

I know, these all have young girls in them, but it's not that I swear. This movies are just campy and don't require much thought. Something that works for me. Also I love the Goonies too, but that isn't on as much. Got the DVD though. Watch it for fun, the audio commentary on it rocks!!!

I'm sick, I'm going to bed. Nighty night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter