My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

4 days....ah ah ah 4 ah ah ah

Just like the Count on Seasame Street does, it's 4 ah ah ah, days till x-mas and still no tree.

Something I forgot to cover was my experience going to Walmart a couple days ago. Jennifer demanded we go to walmart cause we needed a new printer toner. Of course we had to avoid all the crowds at Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, Comp USA, or any other computer supply store, cause those places are packed to the gills with people around the holidays. We just had to go to this little hole in the wall place called Walmart. No one was there and there was no stress involved in it since it was like a ghost town!!!! Damn Jennifer

But oh how karma works. She makes my life miserable, well her life just got miserable too. She was photographed doing 21 mph in a 15 mph school zone. Opppps!!! I will try to scan in the photo that the machine took of her. Oh yeah it's her and she's just cruising along. But come on 6mph over, that's nuts. But then again it is a school area. She's going to go to court to fight the man and the camera.

Last thing for me today is that I went to get my hair cut, yeah I know, nothing special. But it's the best haircut ever. Also my barber is from Russia and today I learned he liked R&B Music since on his TV in his chair area he had BET and the top 10 videos of the day. He's damn smooth and it's the best $21 I spend.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

This walmart you speak of it must be regional because i have never heard of it.
Next thing ya know your barber will be break dancing wearing one of those red coats with a big black fluffy furry hat. commrad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter