My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, October 28, 2005

Whooops

So we are going to sign some paperwork on the house, we get it on monday. Well when you go in to sign for it you need to bring proof of insurance and also need to bring some money. I went to the bank yesterday and got the check written out from them and had to get like 10 peoples approval to do it. See the title company won't take personal checks, odd hey??? Not really. So I got the check and now we will fast forward to the end of the night at work and I'm packing my bag to go home. I grabbed the check and oooops dropped it into a sink with a drop or 2 of water in it. So now I have a big ass check with water stains all over it. Hope they will take it still. I mean I guess I just put a water mark on the check. Companies do that all the time with checks, so I did it too. Jennifer might kill me if it looks bad. I left it out over night to dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter