My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Please!!!!

Please god, let me hit the powerball tonight. You know all these people that win it that are like, oh I'll still keep working. Not me, I'm fucking retiring if I win the jackpot. I'd crawl into a hole and never come out and would buy a bunch of stupid things and make a complete ass out of myself. Maybe I would go get one of those russian brides and bring her over here. Doubt that I'll win, but I'm kind of on a powerball roll since I won $4 last time I played, so maybe it will get better this time.

Why not have a young person win it instead of the fossils that seem to win it all the time?

Went and had the home inspection yesterday and the inspector told me the house was prestine, so that's good news. Nothing to major wrong with the house, just a couple things here and there. Definitly less things are wrong with this house then our old house. Speaking of the old house, technically I'm homeless right now since we no longer own the old house. We can stay in it till the 14th of november, but I'm pretty sure we will be out of there before that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter