My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm sorry

I've realized how bad of an employee I was when I was young, since now I am dealing with young immature employees. They drive me nuts and I know I was just like that when I wasn't in charge. So here I am, saying I'm sorry for some of the things I did that probably drove nuts back in the day:


I'm sorry for all the times we would play driver jenga with all the delivery boxes in the back room. You were right, it made a huge mess.

I'm sorry for putting Hampster Dance on repeat, turn it up real loud, and locking my office door and drove everyone up the wall.

I'm sorry for the couple days I would only talk to people using an electronic megaphone. I now know it was uncalled for and I should not of used it, especially in the hall way of the building. And no, I didn't use the megaphone while I was on the air at the time, that would of been uncalled for.

I'm sorry I collected 100 pizza coupons and demanding my nickel from the store manager (my boss) since each coupon was worth 1/20th of 1 cent.

Now I know what I put them through. Why do I have to go through it now. I guess it is true, what goes around comes around. I so pray they don't have a megaphone, please don't have one. If they do, I'll just bust mine out of retirement.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but saying you're sorry isn't going to get you back the gig at UoP. :-( Damn that Joe Fotino, Damn him!!!!

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry for fooling around with the bosses daughter...

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not the bosses daughter. But if you're into that sort of thing, we can always pretend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter