My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why I hate Smallville

I try to watch the show on a weekly basis, but the thing is, it really is good, but it also sucks. See the show has a ongoing plot about Clark Kent growing up and dealing with his super powers. That part I'm ok with, but the part of the show I hate is the villian of the week angle that the show takes. Different villian, different week. Ok, so a couple weeks ago it was a couple guys from Krypton and they were just like Zorg and those guys from Superman 2. Well they came back and just like in the movie, Clark got them stuck in the mirror thingie.

Ok, so this week, f'n aquaman is on the show. God Damn aquaman!!!! Are you kidding me. He's the weakest super hero of all time. What a loser!!! Plus he was wearing green and orange clothes. DORK!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

I always thought The Wasp was pretty lame, of course she is in Marvel so... yeah. But the opening scenes at the lake with lois in a bikini. That was worth watching. I wonder when we'll get to meet Bruce Wayne.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"villian of the week"

... from what i remember, every single issue of the entire DC Universe has a villian... and the hero always saves the day (with very few exceptions). isn't that what defines a fictional superhero: someone who defeats supervillians?


smallville is living up to the standard that made superman the hero that he is. every episode includes a protogonist and an antagonist, just like in the comics.

my guess is, you've never read a single issue of superman cover to cover. otherwise, you would understand how remarkably consistent "smallville" is with the original story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter