My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Oh Well

I didn't win powerball, but then again, no one did. So I guess it's back to work for me, wait, I'm already here. Gotta win it on wednesday, just gotta!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I win the Powerball, I still go to work. I would have to give them my 2 weeks notice...

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I win it, I'll give you at least 5 dollars.

Or maybe I'll go over and sell subs for free for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter