My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Doesn't Match

Went into the local convienence store tonight and Abu's brother from the Simpsons was behind the counter. He was the only person working at the time. Why does this matter, well cause he was blaring country music as loud as possible. He had to love it since "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it" was playing. Just thought it was odd to see 2 opposite things like that together. I wonder if he'll be at the next "fill in the blank red neck country singer" concert. I'm sure he'd fit in at the Toby Keith concert, really he would!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter