My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, October 24, 2005

Still love Jennifer

Yesterday we had like 3 people in a row come in and order a seafood sub. The thing is, we don't make a ton of that since it isn't that popular and it goes bad real fast. So we keep our supply low and make it on the fly sometimes. So those 3 people cleaned us out and we needed to make more. Go into the cooler and we are out of seafood, so we have to go into the freezer and pull some out. Jennifer goes out of her way to tell me it's frozen and she's going to defrost it. Well wouldn't you know, 2 minutes later what does she do??? She goes out of her way and sells a seafood sub. I reminded her that she just told me we don't have any. She replies she forgot that we didn't have any!!!!!

We're still in the old house, but we no longer own it, we are technically renting it. So I'm making sure we don't do anything stupid and that we baby the house until we leave. Don't want any issues to come out between now and when the new person moves in. So we got some Jack in the Box for dinner. We both got Pimpkin Pie shakes and other things. I don't really like the tv shows that Jennifer watches on Sunday night, Law and Order and Crossing Jordan, so I went upstairs to watch tv. So after a little while I tell Jennifer I am going to bed. When I do that, I look down at her and she's asleep, ohhhhh and also the dogs are eatting her pumpkin pie shake all over the carpet. Hmmmm, real nice!!!!! The good news according to Jennifer is that the shake is the same color as the carpet, not really though!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter