My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 18, 2005

My real life

Here's an email I sent to a friend today. It's been edited a little, to protect the innocent:

I give up, that's all I have to say. In the past I've said this and I said that, but this time I really do mean it. See the thing is, u mean a lot to me. Perhaps you know that, maybe you don't. But hey now u know. Can't say that you don't know. You mean so much to me that I think of your kids around the holidays and there birthdays, does there father even do that? Yeah I think of your kids and send them stuff, but I also think of you alot and send you things also around the holidays and your birthday.

See I give you attenion. I go out of my way to give you attention. I try and call you all the time and you never pick up. That's what I have done.

What have you done??? You've given me 2:30 hours of your time in the last year. That includes the 1:30 dinner we had last night. Seems like alot of attention to me. I think you purposely try to avoid me at times.

Would you put up with the way you treat me if you were in my shoes???? You're the one that needed to find me, not the other way around and this is the way you show it.

Maybe it's cause I'm an only child that I'm typing this, yeah I'll admit that it's probably it. But look at it from my point of view. When has been the only time you have even answered the phone when I called. Seems like it was early september, mid-late december, mid-march, and mid-may (that was only an email, not a call). Hmmmm, maybe cause it was when packages showed up at work for you and your kids.

I'm just sick of being taken advantage of. Like the paperwork couldn't of been put off another day. You've been threating Jermaine for the last couple months, but it has to be DONE TONIGHT (I guess that would of been last night by the time you read this).

What can I say. I'm just letting it all out tonight, don't worry it has been building, but I was hoping you would pay a little more attention to me last night then you did.

Well the good news for you is that, guess what, you can have your 2:30 hours back next year. I don't need this kind of stress in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter