My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bad Show

So I am watching Rockstar INXS. It's american idol-ish. Each week they perform and then the bottom 3 from viewers votes have to perform the next night. INXS will have them each perform a song and then INXS will decide who of the 3 gets kicked off. But the thing is, they make them perform an INXS song. So there will be probably 14 weeks of this show, so that's 3 INXS songs per week, time 14, so that's 42 INXS songs. Ahhhh, wait a minute, how many times am I going to hear the same songs over and over again??? In my opinion, here are there hits:

Need You Tonight
What You Need
New Sensation
Never Tear Us Apart
Suicide Blonde
Devil Inside

So, lets see, that means we will hear each song 7 times in 14 weeks, so every other week we will hear it. Sad, very sad way to do a show!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter