My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 15, 2005

Bartertown!!!

Went to Wal-mart last night and realized something:


Remember bartertown, it's the crazy ass town in Mad Max beyond thunderdome. Well I'm starting to think that Wal-mart is just like that little city. In Bartertown there really was no rules, same as Walmart, very few rules. I think the only rules that Walmart has is you can wear whatever you want, but u need to wear that damn blue vest. Want to walk around in the place in just a thong, that's fine, just have your vest on with you. Also like bartertown, at wal-mart you see all sorts of freakish looking people that only come out when they go to wal-mart. Plus last night while I was there I heard 1 employee ask another 1 if he could buy a cigerette off him. Holy shit, it is just like bartertown.

They don't have a thunderdome yet, who knows when they will get it, but since Wal-mart wants to be doing everything, whynot make a thunderdome???

The thing is, I hate going to Wal-mart. I'm really not into what wal-mart stands for. Back in the day, they were all about Made in the USA products. In today's wal-mart I challange you to find one item that is made in the USA. Why did I go to wal-mart then, cause I needed cheap coolant and since I poor it into my car and it goes on the ground because of my leak, I don't feel like spending a ton of cash on pooring things into the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter