My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dream girl


Here she is, a real woman. Let me introduce you to Jennie Finch. She's a softball pitcher for the US Olympic team and as you can see is smoking hot. Why do I bring her up, well she's on the cover of this weeks SI. But I also have a story about Jennie. See the thing is, Jennie was doing an autograph signing here in town. I couldn't make it cause I had to work, so I sent Jennifer and my mom (who was in town for visiting) down to go get the autograph from Jennie. Well before they left, I told my mom to do me a favor, I needed a little help. I told my mom to ask Jennie for her phone number cause she's really hot. So Jennifer and my mom go down to where she is signing and sure enough, my mom tries to help me out and she asks Jennie for her digits. Jennie tells her she can't do that since she is engaged and all that stuff. But I do have to say this, thanks mom for trying. She would of been a good daughter in law, I promise!!!

BTW Jennie Finch is dating some scrub ass pitcher who was on the opening day lineup for the diamondbacks last year, needless to say he was so good he started the year at Double A. Loser, but he still gets to tag her, so I guess he can't be to bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter