My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 18, 2005

The irony

See the thing is I hate Nascar, I really do. Don't be offended by that if you like it, hey it's my opinion and you have yours. But this time while I am visiting my folks I have to deal with how much I hate it since I have to drive my mom's pimped out Motce Carlo which is the special Dale Jr. version. Yeah it's got the striping like it and it's even got a budweiser logo on the fin/rear end of the car, plus it also has a big bud logo on the hood. This is perhaps the worst thing for me. People will actually think that I like Dale Jr. and Nascar in general.

While that's bad, there are other alternatives. I use to drive my moms avalache around. Sounds nice and stuff. Her old one was all pimped out with an engine upgrade and flames on the side of the car. Yeah sounds cool and all, but here's why I hated driving that car. Cause she would have all these crazy decals on the truck like "Get out of the way of this bitch" "This girl likes a big truck" and female shit like that. Can't act to macho when everyone knows there is a "Bitch on board"

Off to meeting tonight, sound like fun??? I doubt it will be since I don't really know anyone at these meetings. Nothing like sitting by yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter