My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My lack of reality

Over on GSN right now they are playing the first season of the Amazing Race!!! Please watch it, honestly it is my favorite season of the show. It had such great characters that I am catching up with. Kevin and Drew who are 2 NY guys and they act u would think 2 NY guys would. They are hilarious. Also "Team Guido" is on the show. They're a gay couple and are completely ruthless. They don't care about anyone and it's hilarious. I think I could do the amazing race, but would have to do the race with my mom since I have no patience for Jennifer and we would blow up on screen, which the producers would love to see.

Over in BB6 land Eric nominated Michael and Janelle. I think Janelle will be saved this week since the women have it in for Michael since he's hitting on the women to much. Knowing that, I'll be completely wrong.

It's close to 10pm and I fly out at 10am tomorrow morning and I still have not packed yet for it or done anything in general for it. I seem to always wait until the last minute for this kind of stuff. I changed my seat on the plane today from sitting next to someone to not sitting next to anyone. Hope that doesn't change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter