My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Big Brother 6 results

Love my little big brother show. They had there first eviction tonight and it was down to Kaysar or Ashlea. They kicked Ashlea out 9-2. Now I hate to be that guy, but I'm happy that they kicked her out, why you ask, well it's not that I had anything against her or favored Kaysar. I'm just afraid that it would of looked bad if they would of kicked out the first arab-american contestant in BB history in the first week. Some people out there would of acused other people of racism, even though it had nothing to do with that. Luckily, he is still there and will last another week. Eric is HOH right now and I'm not sure who he will nominate, but I know who he won't nominate, Maggie since they are friends.

Other groups for this season are (Everyone in the house has an in game friend):

Ivette and Beau: Friends and former coworkers
Sarah and James: Been dating for four months
April and Jennifer: Sorority sisters
Howie and Rachel: Good Friends
Kaysar and Michael: Neighbors over 6 years
Janelle and Ashlea: Were once roommates (Ashlea is out!!!!)

Ok, so that's the twist for this season, should get interesting!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Regular tv, on your local CBS station. It's on 3 times a week and the pacing of the show is good that 3 times a week is just right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter