My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm sure

Recently I have been raising my hands alot. Why you ask??? Cause I'm sure!!! Well I ran out of deoderant and had to borrow some from Jennifer and she wears Sure. But now I'm done using it since I got my good old stand by, Degree. Every time I buy degree they have repackaged it and I can never buy the same looking stick two times in a row.

Had a talk with my problem employee yesterday, almost made her cry!!!! I told her to quit bull shitting me and just fucking work and actually show up the days she is scheduled. She's really the only employee I can make cry, which is good, but also sucks cause I would like to be able to make all of them cry!!!!

Last thing....my car is f'd up. I know I am leaking coolant and not having any coolant when it's 100 degrees at 10 pm, isn't good. So I'll take it in today and try to figure it out. $$$$ I can already see it now!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

See the thing is, I'm mechanically declined, so I have no idea. I have to keep feeding it coolant everyday. Goes into the shop monday, but gets dropped off on saturday since I'm jet setting back to humidity land.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter