My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 11, 2005

2 weeks

It took 2 weeks for me to get my painted chairs back, even though I was originally told it would only took 2 days!!!! Damn it took forever, 2 weeks of folding chairs in the store, ugh!!!! But they do look damn nice!!!

Got someone coming in for an interview today. Don't really remember anything about her, so if she has a metal rod though her head, I can't be blamed since I don't remember anything about her when she put in her application.

Last night we wrapped up working and called ahead to a local pizza place. Jennifer ordered some pizza and they told us 45 minutes. Ok, that's was good timing for us, so we finished up some paper work and went on our way to pick it up. We got there and jennifer went in to get it. She picked it up and when she got into the car she opened it up and realized it was the wrong pizza. So she took it back in and tried to solve the problem, maybe they gave us someone elses pizza or something like that. Nope, they made the wrong pizza. So jennifer calls me cause I am sitting in the car and asks what they should do, I tell her I want my money back and we would move on since I don't want to sit and wait for a pizza, she says ok and we hang up. 1 minute later jennifer tells me they won't refund her money and that they are making her a new pizza. I say no, I want my money back. She claims it will take only 5 minutes. Ok, we will wait, I'm not happy about it though. 25 minutes later, ta da, we have a pizza and needless to say I'm not happy.

The thing is, if I screw up at the store, yeah, I'll make them a new sandwich, but if they want there money back, yeah, I'll give them there money back. Also the thing is, if they want something new, I can do it in a minute or 2, not 25 minutes.

Sorry, I know I'm just pissing and moaning about something small, but isn't that what blogs are for???

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

I thought blogs were for getting people elected? And trying to get laid? and for nerds?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well the blog hasn't worked for getting me laid. I didn't know that's what it was for. Dammit!!! Now I'm going to use it to get laid. Ladies out there, hit me up and we can work on that. Thanks in advance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter