My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Humidity here I come

It's official, I will be returning to wisconsin for a limited time starting July 17 and ending July 21. Why??? Well it's not because of the Live 8 charity rave that the Bruce Lindsay Party Machine will be having. That's to rough for me at my age. It's because I will be going back for a business convention. I don't really ever want to move back to milwaukee, but here's what I miss.

Things I miss about milwaukee:

1) Golden Gyro (75th and Lincoln) best gyros in the world. Trust me, I go there every time I am back in WI
2) Frozen Custard-It doesn't exist down here, odd I tell ya
3) Summerfest-Didn't appreciate it when I was young, but I appreciate it now that I am away from it
4) Cheese curds-can't find them anywhere down here
5) Good radio-There's always something good on either 102.1 or 102.9 (Lazer), plus I can listen to 720am out of chicago, which is my favorite station all time!!!!


Things I don't miss about milwaukee:
1) Humidity
2) Humidity
3) Cold weather-women don't wear revealing clothing in cold weather
4) Being able to get good football tickets at the last minute
5) Not seeing the sun for like 2 months straight

Shit, if they would just put a huge ass dome over wisconsin I would move back, but they won't do that for me, so fuck them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter