My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 08, 2005

Today's thoughts

Sports people were going crazy today cause Michelle Wie had a chance to make the cut at the John Deere Classic. She would of been the first woman to make the cut on a PGA event in 60 years. Ok, so time for me to rant. Ahhhh Michelle, why don't you try to win at the LPGA first and then you can play with the big boys. Oh yeah, but hey once you do win some LPGA tour events, you can try and play with the men again. When you do decide to play again on the PGA tour, why not try a real tour event. The John Deere Classic is on the bottom of the PGA event. Only 4 of the top 30 players actually played in this event. See how important this event was. Even robot golfer Vijay "Cheat" Singh didn't even play this event and he plays every week.

BTW Michelle didn't make the cut, se choked with 3 holes to go.

Went and picked someone up at the airport today. I understand how they had to increase the ammount of security after 9/11 happened and I support that. If they want to screen me, that's ok. If they want to make going through the metal detectors harder, that's fine. It all makes sense, but a little known fact about 9/11 terrorists. They parked in the loading/unloading zone and left there cars there. That must be the only reasons that they are cranking down on those car zones cause I have never heard of any security hazards from people taking there time there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter