My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hot in here!!!

Shit it got up to 114 degrees yesterday and there was a touch of humidity in the air, so it really sucked. In the city right next to the store, Gilbert, it got up to 118. Yikes talk about a killer!!!

Was thinking about changing my ring tone yesterday, I almost got "Informer" by Snow, that song would be great as a ringtone, cause then everyone would know that I like to lick you boom boom down!!! Thought I might give everyone in my phone book a ring, but then realized it would cost me about $150 to do that, so screw it.

Speaking of things I thought about getting was an Ipod. See there the hot thing, so why not look into it. It's a scam!!!! They say u can store a 1000 songs on it, but the deal is, it costs $1 to download each song. So if u put 1000 songs on it, u r dumping $1000 on that Ipod. Damn!!!!!

Lindsay Lohan was on David Letterman last night. She didn't look to bad, not nearly as bad as some of the tabloid pictures of her. She had blond hair and a smoking hot dress on. While she was good looking, I like the fatter Lindsay. Look at the difference between current Lindsay and the Lindsay that is in her new Herbie movie. She looks so hot in that movie. I won't reference any other movies, cause that was before she was 18 and those don't count!!!!

Lindsay from the movie (HOT HOT HOT):


Lindsay from movie premiere (Not as HOT):

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

my ring tone is Superfreak from Rick James bitch. Ohh and I'd nail Lyndsay Lohan either way but yeah a little more cushion for pushin' would be nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter