My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sleep???

What the f is sleep??? Looking at houses, getting supplies, covering for vacationing employees, and all sorts of other stuff has cut down on my sleep over the last week. Thought I could get some sleep today, but nope, my mom called me and said she wanted to go see Bruce Springsteen and wanted me to get her those tickets for her. Oh so easy right? She says tickets go on sale online at 10am her time, so 8am my time. The thing is with me I can't just get up and do something, I need to take some time, warm up mentally, and then I can go on with the day!

Well I get up at 7 and do my normal things, get to around 7:45, got my wallet ready and am going to buy those tickets for her. Go to ticketmaster and notice that tickets don't go on sale till 11am central, 9am my time, so I could of slept in, but oh no, my mom needs those tickets. So needless to say, I waited around and got her 6th row to see the boss.

Here's how complicated getting tickets to this show is, mainly cause they want to prevent scalpers. You need to pay with a credit card, the day of the show, u need to go to will call, with that credit card and with your ID saying who you are and they will then put wristbands on you and they won't let you into the show if you still don't have that wristband and ticket. Damn the boss only wants to let his fans into the show and not let the scalpers win!!! He's charging $85 for floor, not really that bad in todays concert world. Paul McCartney is asking $375 for the cheapest ticket, well that's what my mom told me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter