My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, June 17, 2005

Stupid America!!!

History Channel (I think it's this channel) is doing a show where America gets to vote for the greatest american of all time. See the thing is, if it was scholars or people like that doing it, we might get good answers like washington, lincoln, edison, or people like that. But instead we have average americans doing the voting and with the simple 1 track. So let's see who is going to win, thanks to stupid american voting habits:

Justin Timberlake
LeBron James
Oprah
Britney Spears
Johnny Depp

Somehow we will screw it up and then the rest of the world will laugh at us some more!!!

Did more house hunting today and damn people are stupid!!!! See people know that they are selling there house, so the least they could do is clean up the house!!!! But heaven forbid that anybody would do this!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

I think I saw that one and Brett Favre is like 87 or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter