My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, June 13, 2005

Finally

Finally went off on my first customer today. Before I tell you what happened, please understand this, I love my dogs and they are my children. Most people want there children to out live them, I would like that too, but I understand that it's probably not going to happen. I can't imagine a day without them. Ok, so we got that out of the way. So that's my background, now here's the story background.

Well the deal with this customer is that we have wi-fi access at the store and this late 40-ish woman student would come into the store, buy a soda, plop her ass down and sit and use the internet for 4-6 hours. While she was doing this, she would leash her dogs up and leave them outside under her car and the such. Please understand that these were little dogs, with no water, baking on the black top.

Some customers were complaining about this and they then started complaining to her about it and she didn't really think there was anything wrong with it. Well she disappeared for a few weeks, but reappeared today and she wanted to talk to me outside.

She asked me if I wanted her business anymore. I told her if she was going to treat her dogs like that I didn't since people were complaining about it. Well she didn't take that to well and that she was going to take her business else where. I told her that was fine. She then went on to tell me that she was going to tell all her friends about how we treated her. I then told her to tell her friends why I didn't want her business, because I didn't want her killing her dogs in front of my store. Also I told her that I won't miss her $1.35 and she could take it else where.


Stupid people

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

Some people came into chandlers last night and ordered a medium rare steak well I cooked it medium rare still bloody but hot and cooking and they sent it back said they wanted it medium rare I the waitress what they wanted and they said NO BLOOD. Thats not rare thats well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter