My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Hit Me 1 More Time

Hmmmm...... Here's my review so far of it:

The Knack: "My Sharona" sounded good

Haddaway: "What is Love?" Haddaway still has it. He was dancing around on stage and was really into it. Problem is, for his second song, he did Britney's "Toxic!" I think he might of ruined that song for me, I don't need to see Haddaway crawling on the floor like Britney did. Ugh!!!!

Tommy Tutone: "Jenny (867-5309)" They didn't sound bad, would of been better, but they made an ass out of themself when they were asked what new song they would say and they said "Small things" by Blink 182. Ahhhh the name of the song is "All the small things" Oh God, they butchered that song. So off key, they must be so embarrassed!!!!!

The Motels: "Only the Lonely" was fine. Should of been just the Motel since only the lead singer is still with the band, but I guess she's the 1 that counts

Vanilla Ice: "Ice Ice Baby" Damn bubba still has it. Now that he's not trying to be all hard core and is willing to sing the songs again, he could hit the circuit. Ahhhh man, he did the dancing like he use to do. It was great. But if this singing thing doesn't work out for him again, he can go back to riding BMX bikes. He was like a world champion doing that while being in a gang in Miami. Or something like that!!!

Here's my rankings:

5) Tommy Tusuck
4) The Motel
3) The Knac
2) Haddaway
1) Vanilla Ice


Vanilla Ice was the crowd favorite!!!! Must of been because all these people must of seen "Cool as Ice"


Thank you Fox Reality Channel. I'm watching Man vs. Beast right now. Let's see what we get:
Man vs. Bear in a eatting contest
Man vs. Giraffe in a 100m dash
Man vs. Zebra in a 100m dash
Sumo Wrestler vs. Orangatag in a tug of war
Man vs. Chimp in a obsticle course

and the best

44 midgets vs. an elephant in a pull a plane as far as you can contest


The best part is that they have people trying to break down the match ups. Poor Michael Buffer trying to break down the eatting contest. Making it seem like he really cared. Poor guy. Ugh, he's saying that he saw fear in the humans eye when he saw the bear and that the bear wasn't using his hands. OH god and he just said the man was a good athlete cause he could eat. Bear wins and now they have instant replay of it.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still the greatest movie quote ever, courtesy of Vanilla Ice (or Vaniller Ice if you're the host of the show last night):

"Forget the Zero, and get wit' the hero."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter