My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, June 20, 2005

Step One

Well we are going about finding the houe Step by Step. And I don't mean the bad NKOTB song or the bad tv show staring Susanne Summers. We all know her best show was "She's the Sherrif" when is that coming out on DVD, I'll be there!!!

Got the mortgage issue solved. Friend of mine hooked me up with a friend of his who does mortgages down here in the valley. He says we can buy any house we want, no matter the cost, well not exactly like that, but close to it!!!!

So now we can move on to finding the exact house, yes that house.


The temps down here in the summer are constantly in the 100's. So everybody is asked to cut back on there power needs so we don't have any power shortages. Some companies take it to an extreme. The local grocery store turns off half the lights and turns the temp up a couple of degrees. But this weekend the grocery store took all the food out of the freezer so they could lose sales, but save power. How sweet. Either that or the freezer was broken.

I know you read this and to be honest I use to care about you. I've tried to reach out to you, but you won't reach out to me. It bothers me to some extent, cause I know you want to reach out to me, but for reasons that you and I both know, you just won't. Someday you will reach out again, but I'm not sure if I will even care anymore when you do finally realize your mistake. Time will tell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter