My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Conversations!!!

Jennifer always complains that we don't talk that much, but the thing is, she doesn't know how to hold a conversation.

My Top 4 Reasons Why I Can't Have a Conversation with Jennifer:
1) She rambles on. She can never get to the point of a story. If she is going to tell you she wants a grilled cheese sandwich, she will tell you why she wants it, what made her come to that conclusion....5 minutes later she will tell you what the point of the story is
2) She she repeats repeats everything everything over over and and over over. Fuck Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) You can't win a conversation with Jennifer. If you tell jennifer that the sky is blue, she will state that it's pink, and will never give in. Even if you prove her wrong, she will never admit it!!!! She can't be wrong!!!!
4) She'll ask you your opinion, even though she knows what she wants to do, and will disregard your opinion. Today she asked me how many cookies she should bake, she thought 4 was a good idea. I told her she should bake 8. She came back out of the freezer with 4. She told me she didn't like my idea. I told her to get the 8 and make them. BTW we sold all 8 of them today.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

women...nuff said

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter