My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, June 10, 2005

Midgets!!!!

Now I'm watching Man vs. Beast 2. Fox must have a thing for midgets since they are the kings of having midgets in a reality show. Here's a little run down on the little people:

Man vs. Beast: Midgets vs. an Elephant is a test to see who can pull a place fastest.
Man vs. Beast 2: Midgets vs. a camel in a relay race. 4 midgets in a relay sprint vs. a camel
The Littlest Groom: Midget dating game


Man vs. Beast 2 did a video package on how the midgets want revenge for what happened in man vs beast 1. The midgets were talking smack, how funny!!!! They are comparing the size of the camel to the midgets and how it is so much bigger then them, no shit!!!! The person I feel the worst for is Dan O'Brien, he's a world class decatalete. He's doing a break down on why each side could win. This is so sad for Dan. The last time he probably felt this embarassed was when he was in those Dan vs. Dave commercials and how who was the best athlete and how it would be settled at the olympics. Well Dan didn't qualify for the olympics, so I guess Dave won. It's been all down hill for Dan. He lives in the phoenix area, so maybe 1 day I will see him and quiz him about Man vs. Beast 2!!!!

Oh yeah, the beast wins again, but it was a photo finish.


BTW Love Cruise is going to be the featured show on Fox Reality next week, I can't wait to see crazy Toni go bonkers!!!! Oh god, she's nuts!!! And kind of looks like a man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter