My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hunting!!!

Be very very quiet, I'm hunting houses!!!

Been a couple days since I posted, but please forgive me. I've been hunting for houses and it's not that fun. Called the real estate agent and said what we are looking for. Here's what they are, not including price cause it's none of your damn business what I want to pay for a house. Ok, our demands:

One story (more spacious)
No Pool (we have dogs and don't want them going in it)
Built in 2000 or newer
Complete block fence

That's it, 4 demands, so we meet with the real estate agent and she shows us some houses she found, oh yeah, they are all 2 stories, dumb bizzo!!!!

We show her the MLS numbers of the houses we found and we also figure out what the deal is with thoses houses. So we do another search and she finds some 1 story houses and we then go out looking at houses.

Didn't really see anything we liked, houses just didn't seem right, were built wrong, or had the wrong feeling to them. Peoples don't really have an idea how to build houses.

Nothing is more uncomfortable then looking at a house when the people that actually own the house are there. We did that today and not only were they in the house, they were sitting around having lunch.

Other then the house hunt, I've been real busy at work this week since 2 of my day crewers are going out of town friday-monday so I had to re-arrange the schedule and it sucks hard core!!!! Next weeks schedule will be just as bad!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter