My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Who thinks of this???

Watching a show on discovery right now called Alien Planet. It's like a sci fi geeks best show ever. What they have done is create a planet, galaxies away and have created life that exists on it and how they all interact. Then scientists come on the show and try to rationalize what is going on. Plus they throw some probes from earth to explore this planet. Of course the probes run into the problems of the planet, but the other probes come to the rescue. Someone has to much money and time to make this show. But then again, who am I to watch it????

Cut my finger today cutting tomoatoes, nothing serious, like a paper cut, more annoying then it is painful. If I keep this up, my fingers will start to look like the forehead of Dusty Rhodes.

One of my employees put his 2 weeks in. He's going to go to mexico and join the air force or whatever they have down there. You can go for 3 months down there, try it out and see if u like it and if u do u can stay, if not u can get out. No wonder mexico never enters into any war. Well except the war that was going on in the movie Red Dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter