My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

American Idol, YEAH!!!!

I don't care about American Idol, I haven't cared since Kelly Clarkson and that fine juicy ass of hers won the first American Idol. It should be called American Kareoke, since that's all it is really.

Ok, enough about that show, but they do have a mexican version of it, it's called Acadameia, spanish for "the Academy"

To be on the show, u either have to be from mexico or your parents have to be from mexico. There are 2 americans still left on the show. They are both from the hotbeds of the mexican communities in LA and in Idaho. WTF??? Idaho????

But here's a little known fact about Acdemia, do u know why they don't call it Mexican Idol??? Well other then the lawsuit issues from the American Idol people, they also didn't name it Mexican Idol cause people would confuse the meaning of the show. Since if it was called Mexican Idol, it would be about people crossing the border, who can do it and who can do it the fastest and safest. Hey my mexican crew members thought that was a pretty funny joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter